Sunday, May 26, 2013

1500 Thread Count Queen 4pc Bed Sheet Set Egyptian Deep Pocket Taupe Cream On Sale

1500 Thread Count Queen 4pc Bed Sheet Set Egyptian Deep Pocket Taupe Cream
Enjoy a cool and comfortable night's sleep with exceptionally breathable sheets that have a silky soft feel and a lustrous finish. These sheets provide a lasting vibrancy of color no matter how often they are washed and are made of high strength micro fiber yarns that will stay soft and wrinkle free for years to come with the soft touch as 1500 Thread Count 100% Egyptian Weave Microfiber.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Amazing sheets for a great price
I love these sheets... I couldn't believe I found such a high thread count for a deep pocket mattress that wasn't a million dollars so I was weary of buying them fearing they wouldn't be as nice as I thought. However, they are so extremely soft and its been hard to get out of bed.. Also, the color looks just like the picture.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Misrepresentation -- Not 1,500 Threat Count Sheet Set
Item misrepresented on webpage. Sheet set is not 1,500 thread count Egyptian cotton. Seems closer to 200 thread count. Seller initially authorized return of item, but cancelled claim one day after I notified Seller item had been returned via USPS. Unsatisfactory experience. Had to elevate claim to Amazon for resolution.
ALMOST everything I expected
I was so excited when I found these, they were the right color I wanted and price! I ordered them July 23rd and received then on July 31st. I opened the box and they are a little lighter than expected though to be honest, but when I felt them there is no question ... I love them! I would recommend buying if you're okay with it being a little lighter than expected this is the perfect buy for you!
1500 Thread Count Queen 4pc Bed Sheet Set Egyptian Deep Pocket Taupe Cream
Product Features :
  • 100% Luxury Micro Fiber Yarns 1500 Thread Count
  • 1 Flat Sheet (92" x 102") 1 Fitted Sheet (60" x 80") and 2 Standard Pillow Cases (20" x 30")
  • Fits mattresses up to 14" - 18" deep with elastic all around the fitted sheet
  • Machine wash in cold water with similar colors. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach
  • Brand New and Factory Sealed No Ironing Necessary

Rating : 3.7 out of 5.0
List Price : $280.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment