
Super-soft and long lasting, Microfiber add a bright touch to your bedding. Fitted sheets made with elastic all around and Fits up to a 18"" mattress. Set includes one fitted sheet, one flat sheet, and a pair of pillowcases (one with twin). Machine washable 100% brushed polyester microfiber. These sheets feel as soft as 600 Thread count cotton sheets, and hold better in washing. Cal King set includes: 1 cal king flat sheet (108" x 102"), 1 cal king fitted sheets (72" x 84"), and 2 king pillowcases (20" x 40")
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Sheet Set
My order of these sheets was shipped and delivered very promptly. I love the color of the sheets-they match my comforter perfectly. Not sure how crazy I am about the microfiber vs. cotton, but I slept fine last night on them. My main complaint is the fit. The fitted sheet has enough material to stay on but the corners of the sheet don't match the corners of my mattress. And it doesn't fit on nice and tight; there is quite a bit of leftover material that bunches up on the top of the bed. No matter how much I tuck, I can't get it to all stay tucked.
Update: So it turns out that when you put the fitted sheet on correctly, it DOES fit! What a dummy--I can't believe it took me over a week to figure it out.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Good sheets, but don't have deep enough pockets
These sheets are great. They feel luxurious and are nice and soft. BUT, the "deep pocket" only goes half the depth of my mattress! Maybe my mattress is extra deep, but other sets have fit.
Needless to say, unless I'm sleeping, my bed is made and the comforter covers the exposed mattress, so I have continued using the sheets, because they are quite nice and soft :)
Not Bad Sheets
So overall these sheets are fine. But "wrinkle-free" is a bit of a stretch. Maybe "wrinkle-less-than-some-other-sheets" would be more accurate, but not nearly as catchy. I washed these in cold water, dried them on normal heat and immediately put them on my bed. The damask stripes were kind of weirdly bubbly/wrinkly (see uploaded photo). I have a Cal King and the fitted sheet is gigantic. Even after I lined up the seams at the corners to account for the "deep pockets", I still had tons of spare fabric rumpled up around the bed (see photo). I finally just pulled it as tight as possible and jammed all the extra underneath the mattress. It turned out ok, but just kind of strange. I'll wash them in hot water next time and see if they shrink up.
On the positive side, the sheets are very soft and a pretty color. The stripes have kind of a sheen to them. The fabric is thin, but not in a bad way.
Product Features :
- Experience the the comfort and soft touch feel AS Egyptian cotton with 600 thread count.
- Royal Tradition brand Microfiber fabric is soft like cotton and has a breathable weave.
- solid sheet set Includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 2 pillowcase.
- Fits mattresses up to 18" deep with fully elasticized fitted sheet.
- Wrinkle-free and stain resistant. Easy care - machine wash, tumble dry.
Rating : 3.9 out of 5.0
List Price : $129.99
0 comments:
Post a Comment